Saturday, August 11, 2012

Garage Projects.

Remember the garage full of projects I had yet to get to? Well, we're starting to clear it out. We have a desk and a variety of tables that were in need of some love paint, so I spent the weekend so far sanding and spraying.

Tables 1 & 2 my mother-in-law gave me from her stash of yard sale goodies. I'm thinking #1 for the front entryway, and #2 in the living room.


I decided on yellow at first, then didn't like it, and did light blue instead.





The table 2 is 'pewter grey'.





Table 3 my sister-in-law gave me. It also is now grey.



And finally, the desk that we bought on Craigslist used to be an ugly cream with peach trim. It and its matching hutch are on their way to becoming shiny black.





I can't wait to put all of these in our house!

-Polly

1 comment:

Britt said...

They all look great. I almost didn't recognize the coffee table - I love it in gray!